Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quick non-vacation update...

On Friday we got Trinti's ultrasound results back!! Thank God she does not have any cyst or tumors in her kidneys. She does have Vesicoureteral Reflux in her left kidney. Which my niece and nephew both had as well. One out grew it and the other had to have surgery but both are better now! So we can live with that! The doctor said until she starts showing signs of having UTI issues not to worry!!! Praise God what an answer to prayers! She can develop cyst or tumors later - but everyday she doesn't have them is a gift from God!!

I also got a call from the Mayo Clinic they scheduled my Bone Marrow Biopsy for the Monday after we get back (we get back on Friday night the 17th). He said these results will take 7 days so I see him again on the following Tuesday to discuss the results and start my treatment! I'm ready to get it done and get feeling better! The sooner I start treatment the sooner I get to get better! I told Matt we are just going to believe that all the cancer will be gone when they do the biopsy!!

I will post some vacation pictures as soon as my computer starts being nice!! :)

Thanks everyone for your prayers!! We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. God is great is He not.Give that Princess a great big hug for me.He will work the same for you Tammie.Call us when you get home Enjoy the rest of your vacation Love you

    ReplyDelete