Saturday, July 25, 2009
The night before the big day...
I've tried to blog all week but really haven't found the words to write... In about 12 hours I find out the results of my bone marrow biopsy - results that will probably change our lives and the way we live day to day. Tonight I'm at peace. Over the last week I have received so many cards from people who are praying for me (and the rest of the family). I know that everything is in God's hands -I can't change it as I told my mom I can only tell him what I want... :) Matt took off work tomorrow to go with me and he has the rest of the day off so we can spend the day as a family and just be together. I'm sure we will need it. Hopefully they won't start my treatment tomorrow - but they have been known to schedule things for the same day when your already there. I trust my doctor and I know that God has me at the Mayo Clinic for a reason. Just pray for us tomorrow. My appt. is at 11:00am (arizona time). I will blog the results tomorrow sometime - just depending on how the day goes - but I will make sure to post them tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Tammi Know the power of prayer and the tremendous amount of love heading your way.Your relationship with GOD is a strong one and HE walks this journey with you as we all do.Use the strength being sent to you.If you need ANYTHING I will call you guys later Love always
ReplyDelete