Well at least that's what Keegan calls it. We had a blast in Flagstaff here are the pictures I promised! 
Snow Bowl
Triniti's first look at snow...
If I can touch it... 
I can EAT it...
Keegan loved the snow

Hunter smashed this snow ball in Matt's face....
Matt plotting to get him back...
Poor Hunter didn't see anything coming... 
Down he went...
Good thing it was "warm" outside and not freezing...
He loved every minute of it...
Sledding down the side of the mountain...
WATCH OUT FOR THE TREE!!!
He will never learn...
It didn't really fall on Keegan... but it's a cool picture!!
James Family 2010









Great pictures Tammi How's our baby feeling?No not Matt!L.O.L.
ReplyDeleteWow, how neat!! I have to say, you guys are smart. To live in a place that is warm, but yet snow is accessible to enjoy for an afternoon and then drive away from it when you go home. Yep, that sounds terrific! :)
ReplyDelete