Monday, November 15, 2010

Matt's Surprise Party...

For over a month I have been doing some major lying to my husband... in fact I even had other people lying to him for me!! :) I don't lie to him very well t all but some how I managed to pull it off. It was tough especially because he just can't stand not knowing what's going on! :) He cornered sweet innocent ladies to try to get information out of them, he tried to trick people into think he really knew what was going on... and he thought he had it all figured out!!! He was so wrong - not once did he even think that the surprise party was at our house and I was the one that had planned it!! It was GREAT! :) There were many surprises for him through out the day and the party turned out perfect. Later this week I will try to post some pictures - but for now here is one of the surprises I had for him - it's a video I made for him of a lot our friends and family back in Ohio wishing him a happy birthday - we wished all of you could have been here but this was a true gift for him and he loved it.  It's pretty funny so I hope you enjoy it - it's a little long 17 minutes but worth it! :)

Untitled from Tammi James on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment