Thursday, May 13, 2010

Counting EVERY blessing...

Since the accident I have been cherishing EVERYTHING! I have so many blessings in my life and really nothing to be upset about. Today someone asked me if I look at life differently since the accident and it's amazing how much I really do. I'm slow to anger - being angry takes way to much energy and time away from something good, I cherish every moment with my family even the ones that aren't as fun... like Keegan not wanting to sleep in his room. I can't help but think at least I'm here to be with him through it. People feel sorry for me because I'm in this stupid neck brace... but I praise God because I CAN walk and I'm not in a wheel chair or worse I'm not in a coffin... I still have a long way to go because I'm dealing with a lot of feelings of the fact that my kids almost lost their mom... but everyday I get out of bed and remind myself I am here and I need to cherish every moment.

On Monday we had a HUGE blessing! We met with a doctor at the Phoenix Children's Hospital who has worked with children who have the same issues that were found on Triniti's last MRI. He has worked with PCH for 30 years and in those 30 years he has seen about 100 children with those same issues. Some they have done surgery on and some they have just watched and he said at this point the risk of surgery isn't worth it for Triniti!! He is having his team look over her MRI scan but he believes she is in a good place right now! Those were such GREAT words to hear! He also suggested when she is about 2 to put her in dance class to help with coordination and focusing! We had planned on it anyway but it was nice to hear that it would do her good! We don't know what the future will hold for Triniti but right now we are so BLESSED that everything is good!! :) We can rest easy that she is okay right now and we can just ENJOY her! Thank you all for your prayers!

Daddy and TT making faces in the mirror!!


Glad Daddy was there to entertain TT until the doctor came in.



After the doctor's visit we went to the mall - the kids had fun on the Merry-Go- Round!


No comments:

Post a Comment