Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cousins... Identical cousins...

So I was going through my pictures the other day and I came across this picture of my niece Erica.. I had to take a double look because it looked so much like Triniti!! They both look like the Reynolds side that's for sure. My dad has changed just a little bit... glad he got rid of those chops! :)


























Tomorrow I have my appt. with the Hematologist/Oncologist at the Mayo Clinic and Triniti has her appt. with her Ped for her 4 month check up and shots... FUN FUN FUN! She is already cranky because she is teething.. but shots make it 10 times worse!! She did have a seizure last night so it looks like we will be upping her meds. The doctor is also trying to rush her ultrasound of kidneys. Hopefully we will get that call tomorrow. She is also scheduled to see the only TSC specialist in Arizona. He completely specializes in TSC and has opened up a TSC clinic. The only issue is he is booked up until November. She was put on the cancellation list so hopefully there will be a cancellation before then.

Besides that everyone is good we had an awesome Father's Day and are looking forward to our trip back to Ohio!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! They do look a lot alike. I hadn't realized it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, they do look alike!!

    I'll be thinking about you and wondering how your appointments. I'm sending you lots of love and prayers your way!

    I'm really looking forward to your visit to Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammi, I was looking at that picture on facebook and wondered who (not that I know everyone that could be...)was holding Triniti--because the picture looked like it was taken at a different "time". Praying all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look identical!

    So I take it your title is from 'The Patty Duke Show'? Funny, because I never saw that show until about two weeks ago! It's on some oddball channel....and now I watch it every day!

    (I am a friend of Kristen's!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - that's the show it's from! :) my parents used to watch it when I was little.. :)

    ReplyDelete