This was his face after he had to sit on the potty for awhile.. He wasn't crying... but he thought he was making me feel bad and I would let him up... It didn't work for him - but it did for me because he went potty right after I took this picture.
Because we spend a lot of time in the bathroom - Keegan has learned to entertain himself. He plays peek a boo with the shower curtain! :)
Other then that we are trying to keep busy and keep life as normal as possible. Hunter is done with school next week and is so excited! He is so ready for summer. Next week is a fun week for him they are having a water day which they have slip and slides, water balloon fights, water limbo and other games. He is very excited for that. It's so hard to believe that he will be in 5th grade next year. His last year of elementary...
Triniti is doing well. She is still having seizures which were expected because she is not at her full dose of meds yet. Her seizures are less frequent and don't last as long so it's getting better. We are just waiting on her follow up with her doctor on the 16th of June. We will find out more about the next steps with her then.
Matt and I started photography classes last night. It was a lot of fun. Matt had bought me a professional camera from Ritz camera last year and they give free classes - so Matt and I are taking advantage of them. We actually learned a lot. He have 4 more classes before summer and then they should start up again in the fall. I turned our loft into a studio and we bought backdrops! I'm excited to really get into it. Matt and I are going to do our niece Jordan's senior pictures and we can't wait. It should be a lot of fun! We are also doing some family pictures for some of our family and some friends. It's really helped keep our minds off of everything with Triniti!
I know some of you asked about the job. The week Triniti had her first episode I called the hiring manager. She said she was just getting ready to call me. I told her what was going on and told her at this time I wouldn't be able to start a new job. She said she was very sorry to hear that but once we get everything figured out and I feel comfortable working to give her a call. I know she was going to offer me the position but at this time I just couldn't take it. For all of you who were interested it was an HR position with Us Airways - it would have been great because we would be able to fly anywhere in the US for free and anywhere outside of the US for $20.00. It would have been nice to be able to fly back to Ohio anytime we wanted but right now I need to be with my kids. Sorry it took me so long to update on that - but it was hard because I really wanted the job... :)
Well it's 1:15am and I should probably go to sleep. Thanks again to everyone for your prayers for our family we appreciate them so much!!













Glad to see life getting back to normal for you guys> Ryan is done with school next week we will have to plan something with the kids.Love and prayers always
ReplyDelete