Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Keegan!!!

Today my little boy is 5!! WHERE has the time gone?? After 4 days of labor... he's here and he is SOOO worth it! I love everything about this kid!! Except maybe that he's growing up... He's ready for Kindergarten and I'm NOT! :) Here's a little bit of Keegan's 4 year old life - lots of fun things happened but he's grown up a lot this last year he's gone from a toddler to a big kid who often reminds me of how big he really is! 

 (March 2011)
 Birthday and proud to be 4!!!
(April 2011)
 He got really good at riding his scooter it didn't take him long until he was riding all over! 
(May 2011)
I think he takes after his DAD!! 
(June 2011)
 They've always been best friends and getting into lots of trouble together! 
(July 2011)
 He didn't understand slip and SLIDE! :)
(August 2011)
 Kids Club at the mall! 
(September 2011)
Got to sit in the police car at church for the 9-11 service he was so excited but when he got in - he got so quiet!
(October 2011)
 He finally was able to write his entire name by himself - he was so proud of himself! 
(November 2011)
 They don't always get along but when they do it's pretty cute! 
(December 2011)
 Triniti got this for Christmas I think he just had to find out what all the fuss was about! 
(January 2012)
It was a very SERIOUS game of chess! 
(February 2012)
 I bought these pajamas for Hunter when Matt and I first started dating - Keegan was SOOO excited to know that Hunter wore them when he was little! I'm glad we held onto them!
(March 2012)
Not only did we sign Keegan up for kindergarten but this month he also had his first sleep over!! He did great! 

Happy 5th Birthday Keegan - we've been counting the days until your birthday and you've been so patient - I can't believe it's here already! You're a sweet boy that has a heart of gold! You don't understand why Hunter can't play with you all day instead of doing school work - it doesn't seem fair but soon enough you'll be going to school and will understand all too well! You tell everyone we meet that you're name is Keegan and strike up conversations with complete strangers.  When I tell you that you're not supposed to talk to strangers you remind me of that when we're at the store checking out and I talk to the cashier! You don't like Triniti playing with any of your toys and you get mad at her a LOT but at night when you're in bed and scared you always ask her if she'll be brave for you.  The best quote I've ever heard you say it "I'm gonna be 5 but I still need TT (Triniti)!" You love to help your dad with whatever he is doing whether it be cooking, working on the cars, fixing stuff or just out riding on the 4 wheelers - you don't mind as long as he let's you do it too! I'm gonna miss you so much next year when you're at school - you sure do make the days fun and keep me on my toes! But I'm excited for this next chapter in your life - and I think you are too! 

Happy Birthday Keegan! 
We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment