I can't believe our baby is not a baby anymore - he's 12!! His last year before the BIG teenage years! Oh BOY!! :) Where did all those years go?? It seems like yesterday we were going to his preschool graduation and now he's in Jr. High....
Here's a little video of Hunter growing up!! And yes I cry every time I watch it! :)
Happy Birthday Hunter - we love you!! But just slow down you're growing up way too fast for us! :)









Happy 12th birthday to Hunter! He is such an eye-catching handsome...ummm, well I was going to say boy, but...well...at what age do you start to refer to a "boy" as a "guy". He can't possibly be a "guy" yet. I still have this little Hunter in my mind. And while 12 does seem like a mature age I am just going to stick with "boy"...for at least a few more years. He's not a guy yet. He's still little Hunter to me...the silly boy that gets in trouble for kicking people in the...well you know where.
ReplyDelete:)
A great job Tammi, you have a very special family.Love Sandy and Gary
ReplyDelete