I haven't blogged in sooo long... I almost forgot I had this!!! :) It's been a month and what a month it has been. I am finally feeling pretty much back to normal except a little bit of a sore neck every night and every once and a while I have some pain in my scar on my head - but NOTHING I can't handle. Everyday I think about how blessed I am. So here are some things that have happened over this last month.... with lots of pictures!
1.) I drove.. only about a mile and a half but I drove and that is a HUGE step for me! :) UPDATE - Last night I drove 8 miles which also included making the turn where the accident happened. There wasn't any cars there when I made the turn but I made the turn that was big for me. Everyday it gets a little easier.
2.) My sister and her family came and spent a weekend with us... we haven't seen them in what seems like FOREVER so it was really great to spend time with all of them! 

Chase isn't he cute?? :)

Uncle Dan and Keegan.

My brother took us all out for an AWESOME dinner - it was GREAT!

They even had a slide to go down!! Daddy and Triniti had lots of fun!

The little kids and the BIG kids loved the slide!

Don't they looked thrilled?? :)
Tatum, Keegan and Rylan.
They have so much fun together!3.) We as a family got to get all dressed up and go to a wedding... I'm so glad I didn't have my collar any more... it wouldn't have went with my dress!! 

All dressed up!

4.) Thanks to Pepsi -Matt and I got tickets to the Diamondback's game sitting in the suite box... so much better to sit in air condition then in the hot... :) And the Dbacks WON!! When I was pregnant with Triniti I hated Pepsi and never really liked it again - but because they have been so good to us I might have to start drinking it again.
Our tickets.

The PEPSI Suite.

Our view...

The best part was we had our own bathroom... no LONG lines! :)

The cool picture I got when the catcher missed the ball...
What a fun date!5.) Our small group from church had a end of the school year BBQ - we had so much fun! We love this group!!

The kids playing on the water table.

Triniti decided to climb in like a pool and she stayed there for a long time... the boys didn't even mind! :)

All the kids had fun playing on the trampoline!

Keegan and his buddy Aiden - they are only a few weeks a part in age - and they look a lot a like sometime it's hard to tell them a part when they are standing side by side.
Some of the boys watching the dads and other boys playing touch football.
We ended the night with a water balloon fight... what a great time we had!!6.) I turned 29!! I will never EVER complain about getting older again!! My aunt and uncle sent me a card that said I should Celebrate BIG because I almost didn't get to celebrate here on earth... they are SOOOO very right! And my wonderful husband wrote in my card "I love seeing you get older ever year because it means we are growing old together!!" Isn't that sweet!! I LOVE HIM! :) He took me out for a wonderful birthday dinner it was very romantic!
Matt and I before going out to dinner on my birthday - there was another lady at the same restaurant having a birthday but she was turning 29 AGAIN! :)7.) And the VERY VERY best... my husband and kids bought me a new DSLR camera... I can't tell you how happy this made me! My camera has been acting up and I can NEVER get clear pictures no matter what settings I've had it on and I was getting very frustrated so they got me a new camera with 7 lenses and everything I could ever need. I love it and I can't believe the difference in my pictures. 

A BIG box - it weighted 27lbs!

All the stuff!!
A picture with my old camera - setting on Auto.

A picture with my new camera setting on Auto - amazing difference!!

Both of these were taken with my new camera - I couldn't be happier with it!
Stay tuned for lots more pictures!! I can't wait to get out there and really use my camera!!









I have missed your postings and pictures! You can imagine how giddy I felt over this nice long post full of so much!
ReplyDeleteI am ecstatic that you have a new camera too! What kind is it? It looks like Nikon. I bet you've been taking a lot of pictures!