Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Party (Part 1)

I have a ton of pictures and just can't pick a few so I thought I would do a couple of post of the pictures! So here they are!

The night before the party Matt had mowed the grass and then turned on our sprinkler system. I asked him if he turned it off because the bouncer was going to be set up at 8am and the grass couldn't be wet.... He told me he turned them off... guess NOT! :) So he was trying to use our leaf blower to dry our grass... at 7:30 in the morning...

Here is Hunter trying to help suck up the water... There was SOOOO much water... it's didn't work very well... But we were able to put it up in the stones...

We actually made new friends with the couple who set up the bouncer - they are our age and the husband is from Akron, Ohio - which is close to where Matt and I are from!



Some of the decorations!



Triniti's cake - Mommy decorated it!!

Triniti waiting for her cake...

She LOVED the attention and people singing to her!

It didn't take long for her to start digging in!

She even wanted to share!

One of our guest was trying to wipe Triniti's face every time she got cake all over it... she didn't get very far!

Triniti made sure she had cake ALL OVER!!

Daddy decorated Keegan's cake!!

Blowing out the candles!
The birthday kids...




TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you guys are so talented at cake decorating!! Yours turned out much yummy looking than the one you made at your bridal shower (lol).

    ReplyDelete