Hunter had his first scrimmage tonight. They did awesome!! Hunter played offensive right tackle and a little right
guard. He did really well. I got some good pictures of the team... but then they association said we couldn't take any video or photographs during the scrimmage so I had to put my camera away. I can understand video... but really are we going to make a flip book out of my pictures to get the other team's plays??? :) We have another scrimmage on Friday and Saturday we have a
festival which we put on to raise money for the teams... so it's another busy week for us!! I didn't get a chance to edit the pictures from tonight so here are the
unedited ones - some of them are taken with a new lens I just got yesterday and I haven't figured it out completely... so that's why some of the pictures aren't the best..

Running before the game...

Hunter was a captain tonight leading the boys in their warm ups

He looks tough....
Hunter got to hit Matt during warm ups... I'm not sure who liked it more...

Hunter is in the middle of the picture in the black pants... it looks like he is hugging the other kid... :)

This isn't Hunter but this is the kid that got our first touch down!

This is the whole team during half time..

This is the game I was really watching... all the little brothers of players on our team decided to play a game of football. Keegan wasn't there tonight but he would have had a blast with them. They were having so much fun and doing really good. All of the boys were ages 2 -4 it was too cute!!
You got a new lens...I'm so jealous! I like the cool blur effects.
ReplyDeleteBummer you weren't allowed to take pictures. It looks like you were able to get several good ones before you were "reprimanded". They sure take their football serious!