Just a quick update..
I went for my interview today and it went really well. As I mentioned in my last blog they had 100 applicants for this position. Out of the 100 they brought 8 of us in for interviews today. At the end of my interview I was told I would probably get a call tomorrow or for sure by next week. Within an hour of the interview being over I received a phone call asking if I could come back in and meet the hiring manager's boss tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure if they are asking just me to come back or not. I'm excited, sad, and nervous all at once. I would love to have this job - in fact I had told Matt since I have been staying home that I would be really picky on any job that I took - I wouldn't just take anything - it would have to be one I really wanted. This one is on the top of my list. The benefits would be GREAT!! I'm just not sure I really want to leave my kids. I miss working but it's been such a blessing being able to stay home with them. I will let you know how tomorrow goes. Pray that God will make my decision clear!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









There was a time, I could not imagine anything would keep you from working.
ReplyDeleteI can see how precious your time with your kids is to you. That is very dear and I will most certainly be praying the right direction is perfectly clear for you.
If this grandma was only closer... love and miss you ones!!!
ReplyDelete